We extend student knowledge and skills by integrating several subjects to make them more meaningful and related to real life situations and implement them in Plan Do Review, Integrated Studies and Character, Community and Cultural Development.
In classroom activities as well as events, we encourage students to develop independent thinking, open-mindedness and confidence when handling new and unknown ideas and situations. We facilitate them to become individuals with higher level of thinking skills who can face the challenges of the future.
HighScope Middle School Program’s approach incorporates elements that function within HighScope’s open framework philosophy. The elements are:
- Collaborative Learning Support
- Enriching Learning Environment
- Democratic Learning Atmosphere
- Rigorous Learning Content
- Comprehensive Assessment of & for Learning
- Impactful Learning Strategies
- Structured Learning Activities