“Sekolah HighScope Indonesia implements curriculum according to international standards and also covers the required National Content that has been modified with the US Curriculum to enrich the content”. Through this international standard approach, Sekolah HighScope Indonesia extends student knowledge and skills by integrating several subjects to make them more meaningful and related to real life situations and implement them in the Plan-Do-Review process, Integrated Studies and Character, Community and Cultural Development.
The Middle School Programs covers subjects as follows:
We encourage students to develop independent thinking, open mindedness and confidence when handling new and unknown ideas and situations. We facilitate them to become individuals with higher level thinking skills who can face the challenges of the future.
Middle School students are divided into 3 groups consisting of a maximum of per class is 24 students. Six subject teachers teach in each cluster with the support of special teachers. The cluster consist of:
- House of Logic: Mathematics divided in to seven zones.
- Global Study Room: Social Studies (Geography, Economics, History, PPKN) and English with five zones according to the topics discussed in each subject.
- Scientific World: Science (Biology and Physics) and Bahasa Indonesia with six zones according to the topics discussed each subject.
The advantages of the cluster system are:
- To develop student interpersonal skills with a wider range of students.
- To build students cooperation to work with different groups of students